Skip to main content

GCCC Concurrent College Classes

Earn credits while you finish high school!

High school sophomores, juniors or seniors may enroll in college-level classes and start earning college credit. The credits earned will be recorded on a GCCC transcript and may be used to fulfill degree requirements at GCCC or at a transfer institution's discretion.

Requirements to be eligible for dual enrollment:

  1. Must have written permission from your high school counselor or principal.
  2. Have at least a 2.5 (on a 4.0 scale) high school grade point average. (Some high school districts may require a higher GPA to participate.)
  3. Students enrolled in 6 credit hours or in Math or English courses are required to complete a placement assessment.




Apply Now

Schedule a Visit

Request More Info


Whether you are a first-year student, a returning student or seeking a better job, Garden City Community College is here to help you get started. Plan a visit to the college to get familiar with the services and friendly faces on campus. Our Admissions staff can help you navigate the admissions process and our Financial Aid & Scholarship department will help you find the resources to pay for tuition.


Enrollment Checklist

  1. Schedule a GCCC Visit
  2. Submit an Application
  3. Submit the TB Questionnaire 
    1. Save questionnaire as .pdf and email to or deliver to Registrar's Office in SCSC building
    2. Students taking classes only online do not need to turn in this form
  4. Send your official high school and/or college transcripts
      • Garden City Community College
        Attn: Admissions
        801 Campus Dr.
        Garden City, KS 67846

        Or deliver electronically to (examples: Parchment, Escript)
  5. Submit your ACT/SAT/Accuplacer scores to
  6. Fill out Scholarships application
  7. Fill out Financial Aid Application
  8. Submit your housing application and pay the fee
  9. Get enrolled by contacting an advisor
  10. Get your log in information
    • Students will not receive credentials until they are enrolled for classes
  11. If you are participating in athletics, Submit your physical forms:

Additional Links

Financial Aid
Click Here

Tuition and Fees
Click Here

Click Here